So summer is in full gear here in Europe which means the heat and sun comes along with a heavy dose of humidity! If there’s one thing I’ve learned, makeup is not a fan of humidity or sweat…it breaks down your make up making it patchy and not so long lasting. So to by pass all those yukky makeup situations I’ve complied a list of the most amazing waterproof, sweat proof and humidity proof products, and who does it better than Make Up For Ever!!
1. HD Powder… I cant live without it in the summer. I tend to be on the dry side but in the summer I become pretty shiny and oily thanks to the humidity. This stuff keeps my makeup looking flawless and fresh for hours on end.
2. Aquamatics… these new bad boys have been a real life saver for me this summer. They are 100% waterproof, smudge proof and just generally proof haha. Once these guys set that’s it, it wont budge a bit!! The color selection is great including fun bright shades and perfect neutrals. These are the only products I’ve found that last all day long in my waterline without leaking or smearing!!!
3. Aqua Brow… My holy grail eyebrow products. As the name suggests this waterproof cream/gel is amazing. It’s so easy to work with, dries quickly and wont smudge, not from your hair swiping across, or an accidental swipe of the hand, and not to mention straight up swimming .
4. Aqua Black… I’m obsessed with cat liner at the moment and feel incomplete without it. This is another waterproof product that lasts all day without chipping or fading. The texture and consistency is soft and creamy yet not too wet or too dry for that matter. Plus it has a little sealer so it doesn’t dry out!!!!
5. Aqua Lip…Best lip liners EVER!!!!!!!!! These guys really don’t budge. My lipstick lasts all day on top of these bad boys. The texture is soft yet stiff enough for maximum control. They dont dry my lips out either so they also work great on their own.
Sure these things might seem perfect for those hot summer days but these bad boys are perfect for those cold, windy, rainy, and snowy winters too, which happens to be right around the corner!! What are some of your favorite long lasting products? Have you tired any of these from Make Up For Ever? Keep a look out on my blog because I’ll be featuring the new Artist Shadows (next level eye shadows for sure!!) and Black Liners (launching at MUFE in Sephora Illum on Wednesday August 13)
Hugs from Beauty Land