So today I’ll be talking about hair care, something I don’t really talk about on the blog. But since I’ve gone blond and started to wear my hair wavy (rather than my own natural curl) my hair is starting to take a bit of a beating from the use of hot tools and color processes. So I’ve been on the hunt for an amazing hydrating hair mask that will repair and leave my hair looking shiny and healthy. And I think Ive found the end all be all… the Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment.
- It’s an intensive treatment that deeply penetrates to help repair, seal, and smooth even the most damaged hair.
- Helps to strengthen weakened hair due to chemical process, heat styling, and environmental exposure.
- It uses pure plant oils and quinoa protein, to restore health, silkiness and shine. It penetrates the hair shaft working from the inside to strengthen and repair.
- Phellodendron and barley extracts to help seal in moisture.
- Castor, Jojoba and Meadowfoam oil smooths the hair surface for ultimate shine.
I give this amazing product 5/5.
All I can say is this bad boy definitely lives up to all its claims. My hair is looking and feeling healthy, hydrated, nourished, and shiny. Even after the first use I could tell the difference. I use it about once a week when I wash my hair and not only does it repair the damage from the previous week of styling but it also prepares my hair for the new week ahead so its looking healthy and fabulous. Although its costs about 33 Euros its so worth splurging on. So get your hair in check and pick up one of these asap, I promise you wont regret it!! (check my instagram @binkydiamonds for more proof of its magical properties)
Hugs from Beauty Land