Over a year ago Hourglass came out with their coveted powders in a trio palette named Ambient Lighting and late last year they came out with the Ambient Blush Palette. Ive had some time to play around with these bad boys and can finally give you guys some feedback.
Ambient Lighting Palette
- Trio of Ambient finishing powders that capture, diffuse, and soften the way light reflects on skin. Includes a setting powder, highlight and bronzer.
- This palette includes Incandescent Light, a shade exclusive to this palette, and two existing shades, Dim Light, and Radiant Light.
- Ambient Lighting Powder utilizes photoluminescent technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion to deliver a lit from within glow.
- Soft smooth texture and finely milled powders absorb into the skin instead of sitting on top for a beautiful and natural effect.
Ambient Blush Palette
- Creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional color for natural-looking radiance.
- Created with patented Photoluminescent Technology – with a range of vibrant cheek colors, that’s buildable, lightweight and subtly illuminating.
- This palette features three shades; Luminous Flash- a champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light powder for a subtle glimmer, Incandescent Electra- a cool peach hue blended with Incandescent Light powder for a radiant glow and Mood Exposure- a soft plum tone with Mood Light powder to brighten the complexion.
Both these palettes get a 5/5.
The quality of the product and packaging is amazing. I love the subtle and natural effect you get from waering these. It has a super finely milled texture, so soft and smooth. You definitely get that lit from within glow. Hourglass do mention that the palettes are universal yet I think they are more suited towards light to medium skin tones. The palettes are available at Sephora, Net-A-Porter, and SpaceNK and cost around 75 Euros each.
Have any of you tried these bad boys? Whats your verdict?
Hugs from Beauty Land