Nothing screams spring and summer more than a pink lipstick. Whether your taste is something light and girly, or vibrant and bold I have the lipsticks for you.
1. Nyx Butter Lipstick in Hubba Bubba Waouh: A sheer light pink with slight peachy undertone and a cream finish.
2. Lime Crime Great Pink Planet: A true baby pink with slight purple undertones and a cream finish.
3. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense 51: Mid toned pink with blue undertones and a cream finish.
4. Mac Candy Yum Yum: Vibrant hot pink with a matte finish.
5. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense 36: Bold and deep hot pink with a blue under tone and cream finish.
Here’s some swatches and side by side comparisons of all the shades. Don’t forget you can click on the pics for a larger image!!
(From Top to Bottom: NYX Butter Lipstick in Hubba Bubba Waouh, Lime Crime Great Pink Planet, Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense 51, Mac Candy Yum Yum, Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense 36)
I love all these shades whether used alone, with gloss or lip liner, or a combination of a few of them. Whats your favorite pink lipstick to wear for spring and summer?
Hugs from Beauty Land